Company Bureau can assist you to appoint or resign Directors or Secretary in your Irish Limited Company. Directors have legal responsibility under the Companies Act 2014 and at common law to operate and manage the company diligently and professionally. The Company Secretary also has responsibility for filing annual returns and attending board meetings however this is a fiduciary responsibility.
Changing a Director or changing a Secretary is not quite as easy as completing a form. The following steps are required to complete this task properly for a company registered in Ireland:
- Preparation and filing of Companies Registration Office Form B10
- Directors Board Minutes to approve appointment/resignation
- If a resignation, a letter stating the Officer has no claims against the company may be applicable
- If an appointment, a contract or letter of appointment may be applicable
- Updating the register of directors, and register of directors interests if applicable
Our fees starts from just €95 +VAT to change the Director or Secretary of an Irish Company including the requisite board minutes. Paying a small fee to do this correctly could potentially save you a lot of headache in the long-run. For more information, or to proceed with changing Directors/Secretary of your company in Ireland, please Contact Us