UK Company Formation
Company Bureau can assist you to register a company in the United Kingdom. Even with Brexit looming, the UK is still one of the most popular European jurisdictions to form a company in. Incorporations can be done very quickly by electronic means, with formations taking no longer than 1-2 working days. A digital signature is created for the officers which means to original signatures are necessary to register the company.
The following are the most popular corporate entities for foreign companies entering the UK
Private Limited Company (Ltd)
Public Limited Company (Plc)
Branch of a foreign company (‘Overseas Company’)
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
What are the main features of a private limited company?
- Only one shareholder needed, ideal for wholly-owned subsidiary
- By far the most popular format for foreign investors
- No minimum capital requirement
- Minimum one director and optional company secretary
- Confirmation Statement (annual return) must be filed annually
- Accounts to be filed annually