Replacement Company Documents
Company Bureau can assist in obtaining or replacing company documents for limited companies incorporated in Ireland. Company Documents are important company items that can instil confidence within the business, among clients, and potential investors.
We can help you to obtain the following Irish company documents:
- Company Incorporation Documents (Replacement Certificate of Incorporation/Company Constitution)
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of Good Standing (also known as a Letter of Status)
Replacing Company Incorporation Documents
We can assist in the replacement of company documents that may have been lost, damaged, or misplaced. These documents can be obtained for the following company types; Company Limited by Shares (LTD), Designated Activity Company (DAC), or Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG).
As per our Terms and Conditions, if the company was incorporated Company Bureau within the last 12 months, we will replace the following company documents in PDF format at no cost:
- Replacement Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of the Company Constitution
- Member Certificate(s)
- Minutes of Directors First Meeting
If you need to replace company documents for a company that Company Bureau incorporated for you with the last 12 months, please get in touch with our experts today who can assist you in this process free of charge. Contact us
The following instances would incur a cost for replacing company documents:
- If your company was not incorporated by Company Bureau or the company was incorporated more than 12 months ago. Our fee for replacing company documents starts from €100+VAT.
- If you were not issued with a digital certificate of incorporation, then we will not have it on file, and we would need to order it from the CRO. Our price is €50+VAT.
- If you require a replacement Company Seal, this can be ordered online for just €38+VAT.
Authentication and Apostille of Documents
Other documents are required to be notarised by a solicitor, however, a certificate of good standing is an exception to this rule. Any letter of status coming from CRO is certified to the same degree as notarisation. This certificate can be apostilled by our internal Commissioner for Oaths for an additional charge without the need of a notary. Please contact us for pricing.
Our team would be happy to assist you in replacing your company documents whether you incorporated a company with us or another formation agent/ professional intermediary. We can provide both digital and physical copies of these documents if required. To proceed with replacing your company documents and/or apostille services, please contact us today with your company name and incorporation number (if known).