Company Bureau can assist you to re-register an Irish Company and change the company type. This may be required for a variety of reasons, for example, a Private Limited Company may wish to float on the stock exchange and subsequently would need re-register as Public Limited Company. We can assist you with the following company re-registrations:
- Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD) to Public Limited Company (PLC)
- Public Limited Company (PLC) to Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD)
- Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD) to Private Unlimited Company (PULC)
- Private Unlimited Company (PULC) to Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD)
- Multi-member Limited Company to Single-member Limited Company
- Single-member Limited Company to Multi-member Limited Company
- Re-registration to or from a Company Limited by Guarantee – CLG (now possible under the Companies Act 2014)
The Companies Act 2014 divided the previous Private Limited Company into two types; Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD) and the Designated Activity Company (DAC). This required all companies registered before June 1, 2015, to re-register under one of the new company types. To learn more, please click here.
Company Bureau can assist you with all the necessary legal documentation to facilitate the re-registration of a company, including resolutions, board minutes, amended Constitution, new share certificates, etc. to facilitate the above. For more information please Contact Us.