Company Formation Australia
Australia represents the land of opportunity in 2011 and 2012 for overseas investors and entrepreneurs. A robust economy with only 5% unemployment, Australia is tipped to outperform the rest of the developed world for most of this decade, helped by it’s rich commodity exports. Australia currently ranks as the world’s 9th-easiest place to do business.
A properly structured Australia private limited company (Pty) is an excellent corporate entity to conduct business in Australia and internationally. The following are the main advantages of Australia Company Formation:
1. Australia company registration is easy and cost effective. Only one Director is required and foreign ownership is allowed.
2. No minimum capital requirements.
3. Easy place to do business and is also ranked as the 8th least corrupt country in the world by the 2009 Corruption Perceptions Index by Transparency Int.
4. Main internatonal banks are located in Australia and easy to open international corporate bank accounts.
5. Wide range of incentives available for entrepreneurs who register a company in Australia, including tax benefits and excellent network of tax treaties
It is a requirement for an Australian company to have a Director appointed who resides in Australia, as well as having a Registered Office Address located in Australia. Company Bureau can of course, assist you with these requirements, as well as help you with tax registration, virtual office (if required), provision of bank accounts, and legal and accounting services. For more information or to incorporate an Australian company today, Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us