Company Bureau can assist you to make changes to your company’s Constitution (formerly known as Memorandum & Articles of Association). Any change in the Constitution requires a Special Resolution, which must be approved by 75% of the Shareholders. This is required to make changes to items such as the company objectives, members voting rights or authorised share capital. Our professional service will include the following:
- Re-drafting of the company’s Constitution to your specific requirements
- Preparation and filing of Statutory forms with the Companies Registration Office
- Preparation of Shareholders Special Resolution
- Preparation of Directors Board Minutes to pass Shareholders Resolution
- Two bound copies of the amended Constitution
Our fee starts from €150+VAT for this service.
For more information, or to proceed with changing the Constitution of your Company, please don’t hesitate to Contact UsContact us now for further details