Company Bureau offers a professional Irish Registered Office facility to Domestic and International Companies. Companies registered in the Republic of Ireland must have their Registered Office located within the state.
This service is ideal for overseas clients who do not have a physical presence or a place of business in Ireland.
Our Irish Registered Office services include:
- Use of our City Centre Location; ‘The Black Church, St. Mary’s Place, Dublin 7, Ireland’ as the Registered Office Address of the company
- Acceptance of service of legal documentation
- Holding of the Statutory Registers, if required (electronically or physically)
- Forwarding of all Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners correspondence.
- Mail forwarding of business post (if applicable)
- Advising receipt of Courier deliveries (DHL, Fedex, UPS etc.) and re-sending of same
Our fees are from just €350.00 (plus VAT – where applicable) per annum, which are payable in advance and renewable each year on the anniversary of our first invoice.
We offer attractive discounts to professional clients wishing to locate multiple Registered Offices in Ireland with us. We can also provide virtual office services include phone and fax numbers to clients.
For further details please contact us.
Contact us now for further details >