Company Bureau can ensure an Irish company is closed properly with a Voluntary Strike-Off (VSO). Our service includes the following required steps:
- Make sure all Annual Returns and Accounts are up to date
- Draft a Director’s statement that the company has ceased trading or has never traded
- Draft minutes of Board Meeting for Directors and Shareholders consent to the dissolution of the company
- Send Letter to Revenue requesting letter of no objection
- Put Advertisement in Irish National Daily Newspaper
- Preparation and filing of form H15 with the Companies Registration Office
Once all steps are complete it will take approximately 3 months for the company to be struck off the CRO register. Our team will notify you when the steps are completed and when the VSO has been completed.