At Company Bureau we aim to make the procedure as straight forward and simple for you as possible in a jargon-free manner. Once you are happy you have met the 8 requirements for incorporation, you can complete the online order form or contact us by phone.
Once you complete and submit the order form we will then send you the necessary documents to sign. As soon as we receive these back from you we will go ahead and lodge your company application, which we will register in only 2-4 working days. You will receive the following in your Corporate Company Package:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Seal
- 2 bound copies of the Company Constitution (with PDF copy e-mailed)
- Share Certificates
- Minutes of 1st Directors Board Meeting
- Combined company registers
- Directors, Secretary and Shareholder Guidance Booklets
- FREE Tax Guide for Start-up’s and Small Companies
- FREE .ie or .com domain name for one year
- FREE Start-up business pack with discounts of over €2000 available
- FREE Consultation with Chartered Accountant (if required)
All the above legal documents are drafted specifically for your new company by an experienced Company Secretary. We generally put you, as our client on all the original documentation as Directors and Shareholder/s, which avoids potential delays with regard to bank accounts, etc. when Nominees Directors are used. This also means that you are down as the original subscriber/s on the Constitution which means no share transfer form/s are required, and you won’t need to submit proof to your bank that the shares have been transferred.