Company Bureau offers a professional Irish Registered Office Address Service to Domestic and International Companies.
All Irish companies are required to have a registered office address within the Republic of Ireland, this must be an actual address and cannot be a post office box. The Registered address is where the all CRO correspondence and formal legal notices related to the company will be received. It is most important to notify the CRO of any changes to your company’s registered office address if you wish to avail of our Registered Office Address service we will notify the CRO on your behalf.
A company’s registered office address will be visible on the public record. This service is ideal for overseas clients who do not have a physical presence or a place of business in Ireland or those who use a residential address for the administration of the business and wish to keep it private.
Our Irish Registered Office Service includes:
- Use of our City Centre Location; ‘The Black Church, St. Mary’s Place, Dublin 7, Ireland’ as the Registered Office Address of the company
- Acceptance of service of legal documentation
- Holding of the Statutory Registers, if required (electronically or physically)
- Forwarding of all Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners correspondence.
- Mail forwarding of business post (if applicable)
- Advising receipt of Courier documents (DHL, Fedex, UPS etc.)
Our fees are from just €350 (plus VAT – where applicable) per annum, which are payable in advance and renewable each year on the anniversary of our first invoice.Order Service
We offer attractive discounts to professional clients wishing to locate multiple Registered Offices in Ireland with us. We can also provide virtual office services include phone and fax numbers to clients.Contact us now for further details