Seychelles Company Formation
The Republic of Seychelles is an archipelago of islands located in the Indian Ocean northeast of Madagascar and about 1,600 km east of Kenya. This independent Republic is one of the most progressive offshore centres in the world with competitive legislation, which makes incorporation relatively simple, whilst ensuring Investor confidence and privacy.
Seychelles IBC – an International Business Company – is the most popular and versatile type of offshore corporation available in Seychelles. Like most other classic offshore companies, Seychelles IBC is a tax-free corporation designed for engagement into all forms of international business, with no reporting and minimum record-keeping requirements, and comprehensive confidentiality features. Company Bureau can assist you with all aspects of Seychelles Company Formation.
Seychelles IBC is similar to the most popular international business company, the BVI IBC, and in some respects even exceeds that benchmark model of the offshore corporation. Since the introduction of the Seychelles International Business Companies Act in 1994, over 30,000 Seychelles IBC`s have been registered, with more than 600 new offshore companies being registered every month.
- A Seychelles company is flexible concerning the capitalisation, shares and the shareholders and director.
- There are no minimum or maximum capital requirements for a Seychelle company.
- Shares can be issued with or without Par Value
- Shares are issued in Registered form only, Bearer shares are no longer permitted
- IBC’s do not require more than one director
- For the registration of Seychelles IBCs shareholders and directors may be of any nationality and residents of any country.
- One shareholder and one director are allowed. The same person can be the shareholder and director.
- The directors do not have to be shareholders
- Directors and shareholders may be natural persons or corporate entities
Secrecy of Seychelles Company Formation
Confidentiality is one of the key features of the Seychelles International Business Company as details of the company beneficial owners, directors and shareholders are NOT part of public record. At registration of a new IBC, the Registrar of Companies does not require any data whatsoever on who is the actual beneficial owner of the new company. This information is only known to the licensed Registered Agent of the company and is kept in complete confidentiality. The internal corporate files of the IBC, like the Register of Members, Register of Directors and all Minutes and Resolutions, are kept at the offices of the Registered Agent and are also confidential.
The only documents of a Seychelles IBC that are held on public record are the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association. These documents do not contain any indication as to the actual shareholders or the beneficial owners of the company.
The Republic of Seychelles is an independent country. As such, it is not sharing or reporting information to any overseas “principal”, or organisation. Seychelles is not subject to the EU Savings Tax Directive, unlike some other offshore tax havens related to the EU member states (primarily, to the UK and its overseas territories).Contact us for further details