The British Virgin Islands Company Formation
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) has long been considered an excellent off-shore jurisdiction for corporate entities. The International Business Company (IBC) is the most common type of company used by Non-Residents. Learn how to incorporate a company in BVI.
The advantages of BVI Company Formation can be summarised as follows:
- Excellent, flexible company and corporate law.
- Tax treaties with the EU and USA.
- No taxes levied on offshore and banking transactions.
- No exchange control regulations.
- Political and economic stability.
- Excellent worldwide communication facilities.
- Skilled personnel.
- No capital gains, income or any other kind of tax.
For more information, a competitive quotation, and to incorporate a company in BVI in the quickest possible timeframe, please contact the experts at Company Bureau at +3531 646 1625 or you can also fill out the Contact Form on our website and an expert will be in touch as soon as possible.Contact us now for further details