British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) has long been considered an excellent off-shore jurisdiction for corporate entities. The International Business Company (IBC) is the most common type of company used by Non-Residents.
The advantages of BVI Companies can be summarised as follows:
• Excellent, flexible company and corporate law.
• Tax treaties with the EU and USA
• No taxes levied on offshore and banking transactions.
• No exchange control regulations.
• Political and economic stability.
• Excellent worldwide communication facilities.
• Skilled personnel.
• No capital gains, income or any other kind of tax.
For more information, a competitive quotation, and to incorporate a company in BVI in the quickest possible timeframe, please contact the experts at Company Bureau