By Simon O’Connor, 15th December 2014
The idea of outsourcing the company secretarial services is now increasing in popularity. With an increasing onus on corporate governance, more and more companies are outsourcing this vital function for many reasons including:
Reliability – Outsourcing ensures a company that secretarial services are being carried out by experienced and qualified professionals.
Reduce Costs – Tasks can be done at a much lower cost by the outsource provider.
Increase Efficiency – Outsourcing can allow a company to free up time to focus on the continued growth of the core business.
The level of corporate regulation is continuously increasing, especially with the Companies Act 2014 which is expected to be enacted in early 2015. This means it is crucial to ensure your company’s statutory obligations are met as there will be an increased focus on corporate governance. If the responsibilities are not met the company and its officers are at the risk of prosecution by the Companies Registration Office and the office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement.
To avoid any penalty such as fines/fees/strike-off/disqualification it is wise to outsource your company secretarial functions to a renowned expert in the industry such as Company Bureau. Company Bureau offers a comprehensive range of Irish company secretarial services at very competitive rates which we can guarantee to be completed in a timely manner. Many accountant firms offer secretarial services similar to Company Bureau but not many possess the same expertise nor can they match our competitive prices. We have a diligent workforce accompanied with advanced secretarial software assuring we get the job done in a quick and professional manner.
We offer an annual Company Secretarial Service which includes the following:
• Electronic Filing of the Companies Registration Office (CRO) Annual Return using our Company Secretarial Software.
• Looking after all Company Secretarial matters* e.g. miscellaneous changes in directors, registered office, shareholders, increase in share capital
• Holding, updating and maintaining the 7 statutory registers and minute book.
• Preparation of AGM Proxy Forms and minutes
• Keeping of AGM, EGM and Directors minutes with register (if required)
• Safe-keeping of Company Seal (if required)
• 3 hours of company secretary time included
• Monitoring of company on CORE system (protects against fraud)
• Provision of Corporate Company Secretary
For more information or to proceed with our annual Company Secretarial Service, please do not hesitate to contact us at Company Bureau
Contact us now for further details