Company Bureau can change your Irish Limited Company name for you. There are quite a few steps involved and it is surprising complicated. We will take the following required steps to complete this task properly:
- Check availability of proposed new company name
- Preparation and filing of Companies Registration Office Form G1Q
- Preparation of an amended Memorandum and Articles of Association for the company
- Preparation of a Special Resolution, signed by the members
- Directors Board Minutes to pass resolution
- New Company Seal
For the completion of all of the above, our fee is €250, which includes VAT and CRO filing fees. A company name change in Ireland takes 1-2 weeks through Company Bureau. Please note that your proposed company name may not be available for incorporation if it is considered too similar to a name already on the register. Company Bureau will be happy to check this for you in advance of the application.
Once your company name is changed, you should notify your bank, customers, suppliers and the Revenue Commissioners straight away. Company headed paper, website, e-mail signatures, compliment slips and business cards will also need to be updated.
For more information, or to proceed with changing the name of an Irish company, please Contact UsContact us now for further details