11th June 2014 (Updated 17th September 2015)
Great News for GAA fans! Company Bureau would like to give you the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the All-Ireland Football Final AND the All-Ireland Hurling Final 2015! These tickets are like gold-dust and you will know somebody who wants them badly!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to order a company with Company Bureau between now until the end of August and you will be automatically entered in the draw for both prizes. Each company you order with us gives you one entry into the draw, so the more companies you order with us the better your chances of winning!
For further details or to order a company with us today, please don’t hesitate to contact Andrew, Sinead, Linda, Liz or Phil on +353 1 6461625 or e-mail formations ‘at’ companybureau.ie. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Terms & Conditions
1. Company Bureau’s competition for 2 All-Ireland football final tickets and 2 All-Ireland hurling final tickets runs from 1st June 2015 to 31st August 2015. Please note 2 sets of tickets are 2 separate prizes and separate draws will take place. For the football final this deadline may be extended by 2 weeks.
2. The draw for the prize will take place at Company Bureau’s offices and be carried out by an independent professional. Date TBC. The two winners will be drawn at random. The winner will be notified via phone and e-mail. We will also announce the winner of the draw publically via social media.
3. This competition is open to Professional Advisors only (e.g. Accountants, Solicitors, Tax Advisors, etc.)
4. One entry is allowed per company registered. No maximum number of entries
6. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
7. The ticket types cannot be guaranteed. Company Bureau reserve the right to substitute the prize to another prize of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should in the unlikely event they become unavailable for any reason beyond our control. The tickets must not, under any circumstances, be sold on for a price higher than the face value and the winner assumes sole responsibility to ensure that this does not happen.
8. Company Bureau’s competition winning entry will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
10. Company Bureau reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Company Bureau arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
11. To maximum extent permitted by law, Company Bureau is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
12. To avail of the prize, the firm of professional advisors must not have a balance on their account of more than 30 days should they have a credit account with Company Bureau. Should they win the prize they will have 48 hours to clear the balance otherwise we reserve the right to conduct the draw again.Contact us now for further details