Accounting and Bookkeeping services
After your company has been incorporated one of your main priorities should be to oversee your accounting obligations such as your company’s annual returns and annual accounts. We would recommend you choose a reliable Accountant to carry out these tasks as mistakes can be costly.
Company Bureau has a professional relationship with many established Accountants around Ireland who offer services such as:
- Abridged financial statements for CRO filing
- Statutory end of year accounts
- Debtor and creditor reporting
- Monthly/ Quarterly accounts management
- Tax Compliance including Corporation Tax, Income Tax, PAYE and VAT
- Cash Management, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Payroll Services
- Management Accounts
- Bank Account Management
For a cost effective solution to any of the above services, please contact us on +3531 646 1625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .