Company Bureau is giving you the opportunity to win a pair of ‘golden’ tickets for this year’s All-Ireland Football Final Between Dublin and Mayo on Sunday 22nd September. This is by far the most anticipated sporting event in Ireland this year and tickets are like absolute gold-dust. There are 3 ways of being in with a chance of winning this coveted prize:
1. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/companybureau
2. LIKE AND SHARE OUR FACEBOOK PHOTO OF THE SAM MAGUIRE CUP
3. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND RE-TWEET ONE OF OUR TWEETS!
We strongly suggest that you make sure you do all 3 of the above as this will triple your chances of winning. The draw will be made at lunchtime on Friday 20th September 2013 and the winner will be notified via facebook or twitter. Anyone can enter once they are 18 or over, so please feel free to notify as many of your friends, family and colleagues as you wish. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Terms & Conditions
1. Company Bureau’s competition for 2 All-Ireland football final tickets runs from Monday 9th September 2013 to Friday 20th September 2013.
2. The draw for the prize will take place at lunchtime on Friday 20th September 2013, and the winner will be notified in person via facebook or twitter. We will also announce the winner of the draw publically via social media.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required by the winner. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. One entry is allowed per facebook like, per twitter follow and per photo like and share. Maximum of 3 entries accepted.
5. Persons not eligible to enter Company Bureau’s competition include employees of Company Bureau.
6. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
7. No section of the ground is guaranteed. The ticket types will be confirmed. Company Bureau reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should they become unavailable for any reason beyond our control. The tickets must not be sold on for a price higher than face value.
8. Company Bureau’s competition winning entry will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
10. Company Bureau reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Company Bureau arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
11. To maximum extent permitted by law, Company Bureau is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.